Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sweep Home Chicago

See what I did there? There's a song called "Sweet Home Chicago", and I changed it to 'Sweep'. Pretty clever, I know. Kyle Busch won on Friday.....and again on Saturday.







I've been gone all day working at both Y's, then went to my gym to do a little sweatin' of my own. Today was leg day, which gets more rewarding each time. I did my warmup and went to the weights with about 160 laps to go. A few squats, leg presses, and some abductions and adductions later, I was on the stair climber. For whatever reason, I sweat like a stuck hog tonight. I've never been an overly sweaty person when it comes to workin' out, but I had a nice little puddle on the machine when it was all said and done. Like a good boy, I clean up after myself. There was still a good bit of the race to go when I got off the climber, so I knocked out 25 minutes of walking on the treadmill. Kyle got passed with about 20 to go and took the lead back on a restart with 2 to go. It was a nice win except he got a little cutesy driving his car into the infield for donuts. He must've forgotten about all the rain we go today as his crew had to come push his car out of the mud. Anyway; long day, good day, productive day, good end.
If you're hear hoping to catch a glimpse of my young-uns, I haven't done a very good job of photographing them this summer. I'll do better and get something up soon.

No comments: