Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Gibbs Girls

I said I'd try to get a recent picture of the giirls up here, and here it is. They're with me tonight, and they got their shirts from the race. They're all fairly pleased, and I'm happy that everything fits. Maggie would've liked something that said FedEx, but I was trying to keep it somewhat girly. The other 2 are ok with lots of graphics. Grace also wanted me to take a picture of the back of her shirt. This is how it came out....we'll probably use it when she's trying to get that job at the Skoal or Crown Royal tent.

3 comments:

Andy Crouch said...

She's missing the Skoal ring - really need the Skoal ring in there to make it look official.

capecod said...

Good to see the girls. Haley would agree with Grace and her choice of the M and M's car. Brendan is totally Dale, Jr.

The two older gals don't look as much alike as they once did. Nora still has Carol's smile.

Glad to hear you are dating. it is a painful experience, but hopefully one that will be fruitful for you and you will find the perfect match.

Mim said...

Andrew, I declare those girls keep getting cuter all the time. And look at that "hand on the hip" stance ... those teen years will be here before you know it. Look out Dad!!!! hehehe Thanks for the new picture. You KNOW how I love pictures of the kids.