Saturday, February 2, 2008

Super Sunday....

....includes dropping off the girls, going to church, working at the Y. After that, I'll probably catch the end of the game and clean up some leftovers somewhere. I don't really identify with either one of these teams. Belichick is about the most insufferable person to walk the face of the earth, and it wouldn't kill me to see the Giants bring home the Lombardi trophy. On the other hand, history is history. I've been having trouble getting into the spirit.....then I found this little nugget. Talented people amaze me; really talented people who put their talents to use on meaningless things that no one else would even try amaze and entertain me. Enjoy.....



1 comment:

Andy Crouch said...

Only you would find something like that....and post it on their blog.