Saturday, October 27, 2007

Picture Post

>

For those who have commented about my having a picture for everything, I gave you that last post off. As penence, you get two pics in this relatively short post. I've been getting up early to go workout before work. I'm going to see what it does to my metabolism. It also forces me to be more organized as I have to pack all my crap the night before. The alarm goes off around 3:45, I fix myself some wheat toast, get dressed, and roll out. I would have to get up earlier to get done everything I want to get done, but I don't see it happening. I've been showering at the gym instead of home. I got in my own shower today, and everything was bone dry. It was kinda weird. Some of you have heard tales of my housekeeping, others have actually darkened my door. You can decide for yourself if that's my shower.


Finally, it's a small world. I was driving home this afternoon, and I got behind this van with some awfully familiar decals on the rear. I've always seen UK stuff up here, and even more since their recent football success, but I never see Murray State stuff.....so, go Racers!!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No mention of The 'Ville?!?!??! Come on!!!

Oh, and by the way - that shower is nasty.

Anonymous said...

did you crap in that shower? that is gross!

Lori Shay said...

Ok, srrrsly. It's time to update your blog for the mere reason that I don't really want to see that shower every time I peak in. This is going to start taking a toll on your readership, I fear. You have been warned.

Stephanie said...

Hi Andrew...nice website...not so nice shower, LOL!
Just thought I'd say hello...and with all this talk from you & Lori about dieting & exercise, I think I'm going to jump back on the "get healthy" wagon. Take care!
Steph