Monday, October 1, 2007

It's so good......once it hits your lips!!!!

I had a good food day today. I had some chicken with creole seasoning and broccoli with soy sauce for lunch. The soy sauce on the creole made for a delightful combination.

I was doing some thinking about Shane's comments on diet drinks and caffeine. He's not the first person to share that with me, so I gave it some more consideration. When I was doing so well in April, I was drinking water and Crystal Light. Jarrod turned me on to the magical potion that is Coke Zero. Man, I LOVE that stuff!!! It goes down so smooth, and I can drink one right after the other if I'm so inclined. It's like liquid crack. Given Shane's earlier thoughts, I've decided to take a little break and see how that goes. I don't think anyone really cares about what I'm drinking. I just shared all of that as a segue to one of my favorite scenes from a great movie. This is how I feel when I'm holding that mystical black can and enjoying its carbonated goodness.....



No comments: