Tuesday, September 4, 2007

There Is A God.

He is good, and Shane is not Him. I just saw a McDonald's commercial. Sausage-Egg McMuffins are 2 for $3 again. This is good news for a couple of reasons. Recently, any biscuit has been 2/$3. That's all fair and good, but the biscuits crumble too much and make a mess in your vehicle. Also, there's a 30-cent charge for the cheese on the biscuits, and the eggs are more of a scrambled variety. The Sausage-Egg McMuffin comes with cheese, is made with a fried type egg, and the doesn't crumble so much as the biscuit. It's a win-win-win situation. As info, this is the tenth post overall, and the second one involving McDonald's.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Something about that picture makes that Egg McMuffin look about the size of a Whopper.

Shane said...

McMuffins are nasty. Sausage and egg biscuits forever!

Unknown said...

I'm more of a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit kinda girl myself, but I'll admit I often bow to the glory of the dollar menu and get either the sausage biscuit or the sausage burrito. No english muffins for me!!!