Monday, August 20, 2007

OK, Here Goes / Here's the plan / Disclaimer

OK, Here Goes: I've got some friends who have their own blogs, and I've thoroughly enjoyed reading their work in a non-creepy voyeuristic kinda way. Some have had theirs several years, another since yesterday. I've been told on more than one occasion that I should start my own blog if for no ther reason than I'll stop filling up my friends' email boxes with my ramblings. To those of you who asked, thank you, and here goes.

Here's the Plan: I've been divorced for about 3 years. Since my 3 beautiful daughters live with their mom, I have lots of 'me time' when stuff pops into my head. Until now, there's been nowhere to share those thoughts. If it pops in my head and I'm near a computer, you just might read about it. If it sparks a thought of your own, feel free to share. If it sucks, feel free to share that, too.

Disclaimer: I have no idea who my target audience is or who would even read this....ok, I have some idea. So, I'll write like I'm talking to them. If I get some delusion of grandeur about who might be reading my blog (I said my blog), then I might change my style. Until then, it's all me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm the first commenter!!

Congrats, now keep up the good work!

Rachel said...

I'm the second!! :)

Great name! Looking forward to all the entertaining random Andrew thoughts.

Shane said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of broadcasting your thoughts. It is a very strong drug.

Anonymous said...

Good deal, but I don't want to see any joac comments.

Anonymous said...

It's about time Andrew! Looking forward to all your future blogs:)

Unknown said...

Where the party at?!! I promised you I would come out and read your blog and it's not too bad. At first I thought it was corny but I can dig it. I'm sure there is more in that brain of yours. I look forward to future readings. Keep it up.