Thursday, December 4, 2008

Nora is a Sponge

My kids, and yours too, absorb way more than we think. Some of it from us, some from others. Some of what they get is from people; and sometimes, they retain a morsel or two from the television.

Today, I had the girls in the car with me, and we were making a stop at our local Wal-Mart. We were pulling into the parking lot when this little conversation took place:

Grace: Dad, why do you buy so much stuff at Wal-Mart?
Me: I don't know, Grace. I guess I just like the prices.
Nora: Dad, at Wal-Mart, you can save money and live better.
Me: Nora, did you get that from the TV?
Nora: At Wal-Mart, they're opening more lanes than ever to make Christmas shopping easier.

Those are my babies.
As always, thanks for stopping in my little corner of the blogosphere.


1 comment:

Shane said...

I was just about to take you off the my google homepage, and then you come through with a post. Glad to see you back.